COORDINATOR Eleni Bakogianni (owner)- responsible for implementing plans for any possible CORVID-19 case (educated accordingly)
NEAREST HOSPITAL: Karpenissi General Hospital
In case of a suspected CORVID-19 case we follow the relevant guidelines given by EODY
- Staff have their temperature taken on a daily basis, according to law
- We keep a Guest Registry book where customer information is registered and customers are also asked to sigh the declaration of consent of personal data.
- We keep CORVID-19 cases registry book
- Customers are kindly asked to inform us of the time of their arrival at least one hour before their arrival
- CHECK IN is after 15.00. Early CHECK IN is possible after prior arrangement
- CHECK OUT is at 11.00. Late CHECK OUT is also possible on prior arrangement
- Nonresidents cannot enter the property
- Cleaning program is according to Δ1γ/Γ.Π/οικ19954/20.03.2020 decreeissued by the Ministry of Health
- Room service and cleaning is not available on a daily basis. Rooms are cleaned if stay exceeds four nights.
- Keys and high-risk objects are thoroughly disinfected before given to the next customers
- After guests have left, the room remains unoccupied for 24 hours and is cleaned and disinfected before it is given to other guests. Steam cleaning is used for fabric and bedlinen is washed at 90 degrees Celsius
- Breakfast is served by appointment. Guests can decide on using glass/china/steel crockery and cutlery or disposable ones.
- Guests are kindly asked to use antiseptic fluid before entering breakfast area and not to remain in the breakfast area for more than 40 minutes so that all guests can be served. Breakfast can also be served on the balcony.
Our guests’ and our staff’s safety is of utmost importance for us, so we follow the CORVID-19 protocol issued by EODY
Thank you for your kind cooperation. We hope you will have a pleasant and safe stay with us!!!